Thursday, March 3, 2011

Things I want to buy!

I am of course procrastinating writing a 6-8 page paper that is due on Saturday. I only have one page done... I have successfully dodged it all night by facebooking, watching 24 season 8 episodes 15-17, playing family feud on facebook, and now this. :)

I am, as most of us are, anxiously awaiting those wonderful little checks that come in the mail this time of year-the tax refund. Cue angelic singing in the background. I have a huge list of stuff I want to buy and trips I want to take. 


~The first thing I am doing is setting aside some money to go to Vegas next year for my little brother Dan's 21st birthday! It will be my first time and I am so excited!


~Secondly I am (if I have the money by then, cross your fingers) going to pay for hair and makeup, nails and new shoes for Ali's wedding. Then I don't have to dip into my normal paycheck for it.


~Picture/paintings for our walls. I am slowly but surely making this a more grown up place by hanging things on the walls. I have some pictures and an art project I made when I was in the 4th grade my mom had framed and gave to me for Christmas. :) Now I want to get some paintings or something!


~Steam cleaner for carpets. I own two cats and am wildly allergic, if I had a steam cleaner I think it would help, plus I've seen one in action (shout out to Lizifer lol) and it is SO COOOL!


~New shoes/boots. I'm a girl. What can I say?


~Accessories for my phone like a screen cover and a protective casing. I drop things A LOT.


~Something special for Ali and B-rad for their pending nuptials. But again it depends on if I get my checks by then!!


~Contacts. I have been wearing the same pair for like 6 months at least. They are bi-weekly contacts. I am going to go blind soon from old contacts! I want to go green again. :)


~Workout shoes and clothes. I need new shoes and you can never have too many workout outfits when you go 5x a week! Mixing it up would be a nice luxury. 


~Car wash. Sadly. I have not in the year I have had my car gotten it washed. I am so paranoid it will be wet out as soon as I get it washed so I just never do it!


~Family pictures. I want a cute family portrait of Owen, Andy, and myself professionally done. Owen usually gets his done around this time of year anyway, so it will work time line wise for year marks in age. I wanna go all out and have color themes and matching outfits!


~Curtains. Going back to trying to turn this into a grown up home. Curtains seems grown up!


~New swimsuit for Owen. We are going to be swimming a lot this summer, we have a pool here! So does his Aunt Ali, Aunt Melissa, and some of the Lifetimes. But his little strong man swimsuit is getting too tight.


~New cat litter boxes with covers.... Not much explanation needed right?


~Going to see Kevin (Andy's friend) in Iowa and get some Dunkin Donuts and some pizza. :)

~Milwaukee to visit Andy's cousin and see the town. Rahny is a radio station personality there.

~Cookie sheets. I had two at Andy's apt before we moved. Mysteriously ended up with none when we got here. (My midget oven was too little, they wouldn't fit!)

~Underwater Adventures/Camp Snoopy with Owen. (It's Camp Snoopy to me...)

~Valley Fair for me and Andy

~Two full days of eating at the State Fair.

I am sure there is more, but that is all (haha) that I can think of right now. It is a big list, but I don't think the things are unreasonable. I have to make sure to get Melissa the money to hold onto for Dan's birthday so I can't spend it, pay off 1/2 of the TV, then disperse the money accordingly.... There is just so much I want!


Oh sorry Philosophy paper... It is bedtime. maybe tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment